1. Acceptance of Terms Logowarepro.com is provided by CHANCLAN Co., Ltd and is Logowarepro, LLP, who provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions ('TACS'), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Logowarepro.com software, services, or other items provided by in this website, you will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TACS.Logowarepro.com contains a large number of images, artwork and other data some of which is on licence from its copyright owners. You are not permitted to download or use any widgets or other material from Logowarepro.com or use such material other than for display on Logowarepro.com. The nature of Logowarepro.com's database driven technology means that it is physically impossible for you to own a copy of your Logowarepro.com catalogue or portfolio. If our business changes, or for any other reason we cannot continue to host your catalogue or portfolio, you will lose it. You agree not to hold CHANCLAN Co., Ltd and Logowarepro, LLP accepts no liability in respect of, the loss of all data relating to your site. You are strongly advised to keep copies of any data, images, or otherwise that you upload onto Logowarepro.com.
1. Description of Service Logowarepro.com currently provides services for personal use to create and view Virtual Samples and enable products to be used for the creation of Virtual Samples. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance Logowarepro.com, including the release of new services, software tools or resources, shall be subject to the TACS. We may add, delete or change some or all of the services provided as part of Logowarepro.com at any time. Unless otherwise stated these TACS apply to you whether you are a casual, registered or other user of Logowarepro.com.
1. Subscription, Cancellation and Refunds CHANCLAN Co., Ltd, uses a third party secure VPN provider., to manage its Logowarepro.com subscription transactions via credit card. Upon subscription by this method you will be authorizing both an immediate payment and a repeat payment that will be taken regularly in the future on at a frequency chosen by you during the payment steps using the card details you submit. If your account is terminated as a result of your breach of this contract, the remainder of any payment made by you will not be refundable.
1. Registration By completing the registration process you are stating that you agree to be bound by all of these TACS. In consideration of your use Logowarepro.com, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Logowarepro.com registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Logowarepro, LLP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Logowarepro.com (or any portion thereof). You will create a password and receive account designation upon completing the Logowarepro.com registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Logowarepro, LLP of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Logowarepro, LLP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
1. Code of Conduct You agree that all information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ('content'), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not Logowarepro, LLP, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, and email or otherwise transmit via Logowarepro.com. Logowarepro, LLP does not control the content posted via Logowarepro.com and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Logowarepro, LLP and CHANCLAN Co., Ltd be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via Logowarepro.com. The use of Logowarepro.com is restricted to: firms that either manufacture, or import promotional products or convert or assemble unfinished products for promotional use. And firms whose sale is generated through product purchases from promotional products suppliers for resale to the distributor's end user clients. And for the buyers of promotional products with the intent to view their identification or message on the items. If you wish to use Logowarepro.com services and do not fit the definition above, please contact Logowarepro, LLP. By mailing us at: info@Logowarepro.com. You agree not to use the Logowarepro.com to:
(a) Upload, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit any content (hereinafter 'post') that is unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, harmful or invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to material that promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
(b) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
(c) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary and intellectual property rights of any party, or rights of publicity or privacy of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs;
(d) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Logowarepro.com
(e) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail,' 'spam,' 'chain letters,' 'pyramid schemes,' or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Logowarepro.com that are designated for such purpose;
(f) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(g) Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to 'scroll' faster than other users of Logowarepro.com are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
(h) Interfere with or disrupt Logowarepro.com or servers or networks connected to the Logowarepro.com, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Logowarepro.com, or interfering with another user's use and enjoyment of Logowarepro.com, including but not limited to
(i) transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, or
(ii) attempting to gain unauthorized access to Logowarepro.com, other's accounts on Logowarepro.com, or private mailing lists on Logowarepro.com through password mining or any other means;
(i) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, US and Singaporean legislation such as the Data Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, or Financial Services Act, or any amendments or replacements of such acts;
(j) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
(k) Collect, store, or distribute personal data about other users without their consent;
(l) Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
(m) Violate any law or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, unfair competition, discrimination or false advertising); or
(n) Engage in commercial activities that are deemed inappropriate on Logowarepro.com. As such Logowarepro, LLP has the right to remove or bar content that they feel fall into this category.
In addition Logowarepro, LLP in no way endorses or takes responsibility for any goods, services etc that are posted within site. Any transactions therefore are strictly outside the remit of Logowarepro.com. Any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in activities found on or through Logowarepro.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such vendor. You agree that Logowarepro, LLP shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Logowarepro.com. Logowarepro, LLP also have the right at any time to change their terms regarding commercial arrangements at any time without to prior notice. It should be noted that the use of any payment mechanisms, other than those endorsed by Logowarepro, LLP are the sole responsibility of the user and Logowarepro, LLP can take no responsibility for their upkeep, integration, compatibility or otherwise; nor offer advice on these matters.
You acknowledge that Logowarepro, LLP does not pre-screen content, but that it has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any content that is available via Logowarepro.com. Without limiting the foregoing, Logowarepro, LLP shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TACS or which is otherwise in our opinion, objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. Logowarepro, LLP will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. Logowarepro, LLP reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to Logowarepro.com at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that Logowarepro, LLP may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with any applicable law;
(b) enforce the TACS;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Logowarepro, LLP, Logowarepro.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Logowarepro.com, including your content, may involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
1. Proprietary Rights and Licences You acknowledge and agree that content, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, page layout and design or other material contained in Logowarepro.com or information presented through Logowarepro.com by Logowarepro, LLP is protected by ours copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
You acknowledge and agree that Logowarepro, LLP owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of Logowarepro.com, the Logowarepro.com software, any Logowarepro.com content and any data generated by users.Except as expressly authorised by Logowarepro, LLP you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, loan, sell, lease, licence, sub-licence, distribute or create in any way content and/or derivative works from Logowarepro.com, in whole or in part. Logowarepro, LLP grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and licence to use the object code of Logowarepro.com; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right from Logowarepro.com.
You agree not to modify the Logowarepro.com software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Logowarepro.com software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to Logowarepro.com. You agree not to access the Logowarepro.com by any means other than through the interface that is provided by for use in accessing the Logowarepro.com. Upon termination of your use of Logowarepro.com, the licence to use the Logowarepro.com shall cease forthwith. Corporate accounts can be created for multiple users. Please contact Logowarepro, LLP. in writing.
1. Disclaimer of warranties You expressly understand and agree that:
a) Your use of Logowarepro.com is at your sole risk. Logowarepro.com is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and Logowarepro, LLP and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. Logowarepro, LLP and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
(b) Logowarepro, LLP is not responsible for the content of users password protected areas, accessible through use of that site or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through Logowarepro.com.
(c) Logowarepro, LLP makes no warranty that
(i) Logowarepro.com will meet your requirements,
(ii) that Logowarepro.com will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use Logowarepro.com will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through Logowarepro.com will meet your expectations, and
(v) any errors in the software will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs.
(d) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Logowarepro.com is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
(e) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Logowarepro.com or through or from Logowarepro.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TACS.
1. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Logowarepro, LLP its officers, directors, employees, partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the content (including Logowarepro.com software, service, your connection to Logowarepro.com or your breach of the terms of these TACS. Logowarepro, LLP shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
1. No Resale of Logowarepro.com You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Logowarepro.com, use of Logowarepro.com, or access to Logowarepro.com, without the express permission of Logowarepro, LLP by separate agreement.
1. Limitation of Liability Your use of Logowarepro.com is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content or the service or with these TACS, or any other rules or policies, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of Logowarepro.com.
If such action is taken as a result of your breach of this contract, the remainder of any payment made by you will not be refundable.You expressly understand and agree that Logowarepro, LLP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Logowarepro, LLP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use Logowarepro.com;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Logowarepro.com;
(iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
(v) any other matter relating to Logowarepro.com.User's proprietary rights: You agree that upon posting any material within a group open to the public on Logowarepro.com, you grant Logowarepro, LLP and its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable licence under your copyrights or other intellectual property rights, if any, in such material, to use, distribute, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to account to you.
You further agree that upon posting any material within a private catalogue or portfolio, you grant Logowarepro, LLP, and its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable licence under your copyrights or other intellectual property rights, if any, in such material to distribute, display, and reproduce such material to other members of that group.
1. Modifications to the TACS or to the Logowarepro.com Logowarepro, LLP reserves the right to change the TACS at any time without notice. Logowarepro, LLP also reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue Logowarepro.com temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that Logowarepro, LLP shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Logowarepro.com.
1. Uses and Storage You acknowledge that Logowarepro, LLP may establish general practices and limits concerning use of Logowarepro.com, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, or other uploaded content will be retained by Logowarepro.com, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on Logowarepro.com, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on Logowarepro.com, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Logowarepro.com's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access Logowarepro.com in a given period of time. You agree that Logowarepro, LLP has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by Logowarepro.com. You acknowledge that Logowarepro, LLP reserves the right to delete accounts that are inactive or very little used for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Logowarepro, LLP reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
1. Termination You agree that Logowarepro, LLP, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of Logowarepro.com, and remove and archive or discard any content within Logowarepro.com, if Logowarepro, LLP believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TACS. Logowarepro, LLP may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing Logowarepro.com, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to Logowarepro.com under any provision of these TACS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Logowarepro, LLP may immediately deactivate, archive or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or Logowarepro.com. Further, you agree that Logowarepro, LLP shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to Logowarepro.com.If such action is taken as a result of your breach of this contract, the remainder of any payment made by you will not be refundable.
1. Trademark Information Logowarepro.com, the Logowarepro.com logo and other Logowarepro.com logos and product and service names are trademarks of CHANCLAN Co., Limited (the 'Logowarepro.com Marks'). Without CHANCLAN Co., Limited 's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Logowarepro.com Marks.
1. General The TACS constitute the entire agreement between you and CHANCLAN Co., Ltd and Logowarepro, LLP (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TACS). You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other Logowarepro, LLP’s services, third-party content or third-party software.
Logowarepro, LLP makes no claims that the content is appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that it may be downloaded outside of Singapore. You hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of such court in any such proceeding or action, and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may have now or hereafter have to be laying of the venue of any such action or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such action or proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
If any provision of these TACS is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these TACS, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of these TACS shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Should you find any content or otherwise that you feel breaches the TACs outlined, please email us at: email@example.com providing details of the complaint. We will investigate immediately and inform you by email of the outcome.